Wednesday, April 28, 2010

fly

i can see my patterns. i can see the fight. i can see the distance, i push myself, from the light. i have a way that brings me down. it kicks and screams, and shields the night. its dark with force and dwells in growth. without words, it closes doors. i do not know, why, i am this way. i am the knife and the movement within its slice. how can this be, i ask? or is it Shiva coming to end my time? and suddenly it feels to slip on its other side. and the light stands right, inside to guide the tide that washes through, to free, to free, to free the child all the way to be, a ball of light. and with every wave, i exhale its tail and claws or outer costume frock. it leaves me softer, calmer and brighter with delight. the rhythm sings of the same beat. yet with every wave, it feels as cain but in truth it is more, more than me, more than us, more than i imagine it to be. because only love could patiently continue to stay with me, through the changing ways. and only love could cleanse through walls of pain. and only love can hold me still. yes it is more. it must be, it is, definitely, God's love, for all, to be

No comments:

Post a Comment